So, for this assignment, I decided to take my newly downloaded Brady Bunch font abroad. The assignment was to recreate a popular logo using a new font. I searched around for silly and crazy fonts for a bit before deciding to use the Brady font I downloaded for another assignment, but I just didn’t find anything that appealed to me. After completing it, I think it would have looked more interesting with a more outlandish font, however. What I did here was create the new text and get the correct size, outlined it using this method, then I shifted the baseline on the bottom text to match the original. I placed the original and my new one on top of one another to juxtapose them to see the contrast. Another observation that I had while competing this assignment was that a plurality of logos use incredible plain, san serif fonts. Very few logos I saw when I was picking one had done anything else.